- Pupil must be in the school premises at least 10 minutes before the first bell.
- Students coming late to school will not be allowed to attend the class.
- Every student must come to school in full uniform on all school days.
- Shoes must be regularly cleaned / polished.
- Hair and Nails must be neatly maintained and trimmed regularly. Girls with long hair should braid it in neat plaits bound with ribbons.
- Pupils should take care of their books and belongings.
- Students should not wear valuable jewels while coming to school.
- Mobile( Cell) phones, Watches and any electronic gadgets should not be brought to school.
- Purchase of food articles from roadside vendors is prohibited.
- All students are expected to take part in co – curricular activities.
- School games and exercises are compulsory for all.
- Pupil suffering from contagious or infectious disease shall not be allowed to attend school.
- Students must converse in English in the school premises in order to obtain command over spoken English. Parents are requested to encourage this practice at home also
14. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence, cheating of any kind, serious misconduct is sufficient reasons for punishment or even dismissal from the school.
15. Test and Examinations should be taken on the specified days. No separate test will be conducted for absentees.
16. Students have to submit the note books for periodical checking.
17. Parents are requested to contact office for any official work.
18. PTM will be conducted twice in a year. It is mandatory for the Parents to attend on the assigned date.
19. All school fees and other dues must be cleared within the notified period, failing which students will not be allowed to attend classes.
20. Parents who intend to withdraw their ward must apply before 28th February every year along with T.C registration charge of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable). If applied later, 1st term fee must be paid.