As per new NEP guidelines to be eligible for admission for 2022-23, the child must fulfill the age limit specified below:
- For PRE KG the child must have completed 3 years by 31st March 2023
- For LKG the child must have completed 4 years by 31st March 2023
- For UKG the child must have completed 5 years by 31st March 2023.
Submission Of Registration/ Application Form
The Registration form/ application form shall be submitted along with the list of document mentioned below. Please note that Incomplete form will not be processed.
Documents to be submitted
- Student passport size photo *
- Copy of Birth Certificate *
- Copy of Student / Parent Aadhaar Card
- Residential proof
- Copy of Community Certificate if applicable
- Report card/ Mark statement / Equivalence certificate
- Previous school Transfer Certificate (Original) after admission
Payment Of School Fee & Other Details
School Fee should be paid within 7 working days from the date of admission confirmation. Admission stands cancelled for applicants who fail to pay the fee on the stipulated date. No further enquiry or request in this matter shall be appreciated
Admission is based on the performance in the Interaction/internal exams. However, admission shall primarily depend on the availability of seats.
Procurement Of Prospectus / Application & Registration Form
Prospectus can be procured ONLINE from the school website (click download E-prospectus / Application forms). The same can also be procured from the school office by paying a non-refundable fee.
Application Form is non-transferable. However, the issue of Application Form does not guarantee admission.
Mode of Payment
For Pre-Primary (LKG) to Class XII, School Fee should be paid Online or at school office within working hours.
Uniform, Text Books and Note Books
Regarding Uniform, Text Books and Note Books, details of Distribution Schedule will be intimated through SMS/E-mail. In case of admission withdrawal, the fee paid towards Uniform & Books will not be refunded.
Cancellation of Admission
In case of cancellation of admission by the parent for whatsoever reason may be, the fee paid will not be refunded.
STD XI & XII GROUPS OFFERED:
- Group I) Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Computer Science
- Group II) Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Applied Maths/ Marketing
- Group III) History, Economics, Psychology, Applied Maths / Legal Studies
“English core is compulsory for all groups”
N.O.T.E: Fresh admissions are normally made only for LKG and Std XI. However, the school may admit the boys and girls in other classes also if there are vacancies.